Planning Along a Lifetime Career Path:
Take the fast track to getting your career on track
Join us for an intimate evening with a panel of savvy women professionals. These experts will share their firsthand experiences gleaned from a lifetime of careers developed by taking risks and managing transitions. They will discuss the road to success and share their bumps along the way. You'll have the opportunity to connect in breakout sessions of small focus groups aimed at early, mid-career and established professionals.
Take advantage of this opportunity to learn from the talented women in our community-it's sure to be beneficial to all who attend!
Sponsored by: Rondout Savings Bank
- How to Grow within a Company, Heather Cassano, Google
- Networking Naturally, Michelle Barone-Lepore, Rhinebeck Savings Bank
- Owning it: The risks and rewards of owning your own business, Melissa Surprise, Surprise Photography
- Career and Family - is there such a thing as balance? Anna Trocino, American Cancer Society
- Finding new challenges and making the change, Gloria Cukar, MidHudson Regional Hospital
- Change: Figuring out where to start, Lauree Ostrofsky, Hudson Valley Women in Business
- How to grow within a company