The Capital Campaign: Ready? Set?
Moderated by: Sarah Weikel, Chief Advancement Officer, The Arc of Dutchess
Are you and your organization really prepared for the demands of a Capital Campaign? Do you have the necessary tools, skillsets, people, and goal to run a successful campaign? Learn from a panel of accomplished fundraisers who have run successful capital campaigns about what you need BEFORE you take the plunge.
Some key questions that the workshop will tackle:
· Do you have the key components (the right goal, the right amount of time, and the right REASON) for undertaking the campaign?
· What kinds of capital campaigns exist and which might be right for your organization?
· What is a Feasibility Study? Why do you need one and who should do it?
· Do you have the necessary staff and resources to undergo a capital campaign? What do those resources look like and where do you find them?
· Do you have the right donor base, board support, and prospect list to support your capital campaign? Can your donor database handle the additional strain of a capital campaign?
Join AFPMHV for Part 2 of this workshop: “The Capital Campaign: Go!” in the Spring of 2020.
Sponsored by: Cindy M. Smith, CPA, Thrivent Financial