This seminar is focused on providing you pure information. There is no fluff - Just Facts!
Real Estate Expert George F. Donohue will be sharing his knowledge with you, along with several other guest speakers.
The seminar will run 9am - 3pm with an hour lunch break. Lunch included! You will also receive an Ebook copy of George's best selling book "Real Estate Dealmaking: A Property Investors Guide to Negotiating" free of charge!
Topics we will cover include:
- Learning about different types of investments
- Active vs. passive investing
- Best ways to acquire and finance properties
- How to find great deals
- How to be a better real estate negotiator
- Buying foreclosures
- Legal Aspects of Investing
- How to get started/Choosing the right strategy
- Learning the jargon, such as Cap Rates, IRR, Cash Flow, GRM, etc.
- Best tips on Flipping Houses
- How to maximize profits and avoid losses
- Learn the basics of REITs
- Learn the best leases clauses to put into your tenant leases
- Using the right professionals
- Learn about 1031 Tax Exchanges
- And more!
We cater directly to our guests. If there is a topic that you would like covered and don't see it on the list, just let us know! We are happy to discuss it.