The Chamber Foundation is proud to welcome the Executive Leadership Class of 2022, which kicked off their first sessions this past January. The Executive Leadership Program is designed for mid- to senior-level managers, nonprofit administrators, and entrepreneurs seeking advanced leadership and communications skills to move their careers and organizations forward.
We commend all participants for taking the challenge in developing personally and professionally, and wish them well on their leadership journey. If you know someone participating in Executive Leadership, please take a moment to send them a note of congratulations!
Executive Leadership, Class of 2022:
- Kevin Algeo, Hudson Valley Credit Union
- Stephen Benton, Peckham Industries, Inc.
- Jennifer Clum, Access: Supports for Living
- Matt Dorman, Peckham Materials Corp.
- Jacob Euell, Millbrook Vineyards & Winery
- Thomas Forschner, Peckham Industries, Inc.
- Stephen Goodwine, Hudson Valley Credit Union
- Russell Haight, Anderson Center for Autism
- Kelly Holliman, Millbrook Vineyards & Winery
- John Kelly, Taconic Advisors, Inc.
- Jonathan Kirk, Peckham Materials Corp.
- Alice Rae Kurman-Kostrubal, Hudson Valley Credit Union
- Jessica Lopez, Savona's Restaurant Group
- Jessica Miuccio, Habitat for Humanity of Dutchess County
- Michael Naccarato, Rondout Savings Bank
- Jennifer Neese, YMCA of Kingston & Ulster County
- Glenn Noakes, RBT CPA's
- Kathleen Pless, Rondout Savings Bank
- Cliff Potts, Access: Supports for Living
- John Thomson, Hudson Valley Custom Pools
- Brandon Walker, Essie's Restaurant
In more news about The Chamber Foundation’s Leadership programming: applications for Youth Leadership 2022-2023 and the Leadership Dutchess Class of 2023 open on February 1, and are due June 30.
Interested in Executive Leadership, Leadership Dutchess, or Youth Leadership?
to learn more about these programs and how you can apply to be part of the next class of participants.