Each year, The Chamber Foundation hosts a Day of Golf to benefit the Norman and Rita Nussbickel Memorial Scholarship. This scholarship was established in 1987 by the Nussbickel family and the Greater Southern Dutchess Chamber of Commerce’s Chamber Foundation in memory of Norman F. Nussbickel. The scholarship also honors Norman’s wife, Rita, who passed away in 2006. The scholarship is awarded to graduating seniors from area schools who have demonstrated strong academic, athletic, and community service in high school.
We have several generous sponsors to thank, including:
- Eagle Sponsor: N&S Supply
- Hole-in-One Sponsor: Hudson Cadillac-Buick-GMC
- Beverage Cart Sponsor: Sloop Brewing/Craft NY
- Golf Ball Sponsor: Key Constructions Services
- Gift Sponsor: Branding Pros
- Par Sponsors: ArchCare at Ferncliff, AtlasStar, Prager Metis, CPAs, PKF O’Connor Davies, Quality Environmental Solutions & Technologies, Rondout Savings Bank, Royal Carting Service Company, and Salisbury Bank
I’d also like to extend a heartfelt thank you to the Day of Golf Committee for the organization of this event, including co-chairs Kathleen Bauer of Salisbury Bank, and Staci Cussick of Liberty Mutual Insurance.
I hope you will join us this year on Tuesday, June 21 at The Links at Union Vale in support of this great cause. The Day of Golf features not only golf, but also contests, raffles, a silent auction, and delicious food and drinks throughout the day. You can golf as a single, or as a foursome. To register, please reach out to Events Specialist, Allie Gunn-Holder, at 845.454.1700 x. 1050.
Scott Pawenski of Branding Pros is the Chamber’s Board of Directors Chair for 2022. You can reach him at email@example.com.