COMPLIMENTARY AD for Local Businesses
To summarize, the specs for your FREE AD:
The Jewish Federation of Dutchess (JFedDC) knows that many businesses have been particularly impacted due to the Coronavirus Pandemic and is here to help.
We are pleased to offer all local businesses a FREE AD in our September issue of The Voice, our monthly newspaper. This publication, with a distribution of 2,000, is mailed to individual homes and can be found at several public establishments.
For additional information and submission, please call us at 845-471-9811 or visit our website:
During these challenging times, JFedDC has focused our efforts to support the community and those in need. For example, we:
- Dimensions: 4.2 x 3.8 (typically the size of 2 business cards stacked high.)
- Content: Half for business card; half for a coupon savings offer of your choice.
- Deadline: Ad content, including coupon, must be received by August 3, 2020.
- Estimate: Please provide an estimated value of your offer.
- Value: The value of this ad is $150.
We are a non-profit organization serving all faiths in Dutchess County. As a community, we are stronger together. Thank you once again for being there for us. For any questions or more information, please call our office at 845-471-9811. We look forward to continuing to be here for you.
- Ensured that our Medical Loan Closet be kept open and free of charge, offering free medical equipment to any one in need, regardless of faith. We are evaluating the possibility of expanding this service to include child car seats and strollers.
- Launched our new Mitzvah Now project, helping those in need, especially the elderly, and offering opportunities to volunteer.
- Partnered with community and governmental organizations to offer resources, support, educational and supportive programming.