The Dutchess County Regional Chamber of Commerce presented its Forty Under 40 Mover & Shaker Awards on Thursday, September 23 to a celebratory crowd of more than 350 people at the Changepoint Theater in Poughkeepsie.
Bestowed annually to forty people under the age of 40 who have shown a strong commitment to the Hudson Valley, the Mover & Shaker Awards honor individuals making a difference in their communities and going above and beyond in their professions. The selection committee reviewed nominations from the community and scored each nomination independently of each other and the Chamber, with the scores then tallied to determine the Top 40. Neither the Chamber staff nor any sponsors or partners influence the judging in any way.
“These individuals are really the best of the best, and they represent the future of the business community within the Hudson Valley region,” said Frank Castella, Jr., President and CEO of the Dutchess County Regional Chamber of Commerce. “We congratulate the Class of 2021, and we look forward to celebrating their accomplishments.”
Chosen from a pool of more than 100 nominations, the honorees represent professions ranging from academics to entrepreneurs, teachers to bankers, non-profit directors and community volunteers, and a variety of other industries. The complete list of the 2020 Forty Under 40 honorees can be found online at www.dcrcoc.org/40Under40.
Founded in 1907, the Dutchess County Regional Chamber of Commerce is committed to the growth and development of local businesses and the economy. For more information about Chamber happenings, the complete events calendar, or to find out how we might best serve as an advocate for you and your business, please visit dcrcoc.org.
We want to thank our sponsors who have made this event possible.
· N&S Supply
· And Rhinebeck Bank
Mover and Shaker Sponsors:
· Animal Farm Foundation
· Arnoff Moving and Storage
· CareMount Medical
· Central Hudson Gas & Electric Corporation
· Habitat for Humanity of Dutchess County
· JGS, CPA, P.C.
· M & T Bank
· Mackey Butts & Wise, LLP
· Marshall & Sterling Insurance
· Mid-Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union
· Mount Saint Mary College
· RBT CPAs, LLP
· Rondout Savings Bank
· S & O Construction Services
· And Tompkins Mahopac Bank
· Hudson Valley Concierge Service
· And PVE LLC
· Hudson Valley Credit Union
· Hudson Cadillac-Buick-GMC
· De’s Jewelers
This year’s honorees include:
· Andrew Alongi, Marist College
· Brian Arnoff, Kitchen Sink and Meyer’s Olde Dutch restaurants
· Micah Bennett, Hudson Valley Concierge Service
· Joseph Blondin, DMD, MSc, Blondin Endodontics
· Susana Briscoe-Alba, Mount Saint Mary College
· Michael Campbell, Mid-Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union
· Brittany Cataldo, M&T Bank
· Michelle Cherubini, The Wheel House
· Jonathan Cilley, Hudson Valley Credit Union
· Darrigan DeMattos, Garnet Health Foundation
· Caroline Falk, Mid-Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union/Laerdal Medical
· Marisa Finkelberg, Putnam County Legal Aid Society, Inc.
· Kelly M. Formoso, American Red Cross
· Amanda Friedemann, United Healthcare Community Plan
· Marie Hughes, FIT4MOM Dutchess County
· Joseph Judge, New Paltz Police Department
· Jeffrey Kakish, MD, MBA, Merritt Hawkins an AMN Healthcare Company
· Joshua F. Kaplan, The Randolph School
· Debbi Keefe, Mobile Life Support Services
· Devin Knox, S&O Construction Services, Inc.
· George Kontogiannis, GKontos, Inc.
· Sabrina Laurino, Millbrook Middle School and Dance Works Too!
· Anne Marie (Annie) Leamy, iHeartMedia
· Marisa M. Moore, PhD, Marist College
· John Morzen, The Hudson Valley (online community)
· Christine Pellegrino, Pellegrino Healing Center
· Malinda Pollack, Rhinebeck Bank
· Jen Radicone, Habitat for Humanity of Dutchess County
· Stefania Riccitelli, LCS Facility Group
· Amanda Richline, Unshattered
· Andrew Salemo, Central Hudson Gas & Electric Corp.
· Margot Schinella, Vassar College
· Justin Semke, Ameriprise Financial Services
· Mamta Shah, MD, CareMount Medical
· Kelly Sherman, Marshall & Sterling Insurance
· Mary Kiernan Smith, British Swim School Hudson Valley
· Christopher Tamulonis, Northwell Health
· Tara Tornello, Mohawk Hudson Land Conservancy
· Caitlin Wagner, Hyde Park Central School District
· Adam Watson, Sloop Brewing Co.