Thank you for your interest in joining the PCA team. Please review the site carefully prior to submitting for a listed role as our teammates must be committed to outstanding customer service, personal growth, and a fun and caring relationship with each team member.
Help Desk / Support Engineer
We are seeking a Help Desk/Support Engineer to become an integral part of the PCA team. You will be the first line of contact, serving our clients in the Hudson Valley, solving their technical problems. Along with your technical skills, your best attributes are patience and service. You will be the ‘go to’ person who helps and supports our clients with their technology concerns.
Join the PCA family! Our fast growth enables us to add Help Desk/Support Engineers. PCA is a proactive Managed Service Provider, responding to the needs and challenges of our clients in the Hudson Valley and surrounding areas. We are a stone’s throw from the arts, culture, and food scene of historic Rhinebeck and several Hudson Valley locations. All of this makes PCA an amazing place to work!
We are committed to our associates and we demonstrate this in the way we offer a fun and meaningful work environment. Here are a few examples:
Bowling Tournament – Bring the fun! Life is short and busy, so we schedule our fun. Once a year, we have a family bowling event for the coveted PCA bowling “trophy”.
Company Picnic – We have a yearly company family picnic which encourages team building.
Education and Certifications – How do you want to grow and develop professionally? We have access to programs that will help you reach your professional goals. We’ll also support you in taking courses or getting certified in fields related to our industry.
Help Desk/Support Engineer qualifications:
- 1-3 years of experience in supporting end users or computer networks
- Ability to diagnose and solve basic problems a user might encounter
- Experience and knowledge of Microsoft Desktop Operating systems (Windows 7, 8, 10)
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2008 r2, 2012, 2012 r2 and 2016
- Ability to troubleshoot error messages, apply patches or upgrades, and general support of Windows desktops and networks
- Ability to document tasks accomplished with details in a ticketing system
- Ability to think outside of the box
- Ability to handle a plethora of different types of customers and their needs
- IT certification is a plus
Additional traits that make you a good match for our culture:
- Fun personality that enjoys technology!
- Helpful/patient attitude toward users
- Team player – willing to do what is needed to support the organization and its customers
- Ability to work independently through a list of tasks
- Aggressive problem solving abilities
- Follow-up and follow-through
- Excellent communicator; face-to-face, on the phone, and via e-mail
Compensation and Benefits:
- Great pay
- Support for training and education opportunities
- Major Medical Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- 401k with employer match
Come grow with us! We are looking for candidates that are excited by the opportunity to serve our customers and become a part of our winning team! We value our employees and recognize their contributions to our growth.
We are a Drug Free Workplace
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
We welcome applications from Veterans