All Sport Health and Fitness is now hiring a Membership Consultant.
The Senior Membership Consultant position contributes to the success of the club by promoting the club and company, introducing prospects to the club and to what All Sport has to offer, as well as maintaining a positive experience for members. As the "Ambassador of All Sport’s Brand Experience", the Senior Membership Consultant is required to operate using the three standards of operational excellence: Always Welcoming, Always Helpful and Always Accountable while ensuring the alignment of All Sport’s initiatives.
*Be a representative of All Sport and our mission of good health.
* Engage with members and create a positive experience promoting what All Sport has to offer.
* Consistently look for opportunities to gain new members and improve member service.
* Prospect for qualified leads and create traffic through mailers, referrals, outreach, etc.
* Develop relations within community and local small businesses by involving club in community events.
* Build a network of contacts through prospecting and referrals.
* Develop and maintain relationships with current members on a name to name basis.
* Handle member complaints and resolve issues promptly.
* Determine prospect's goals and motivation and be able to explain the tools All Sport has to offer to reach their goals.
* Be aware and knowledgeable of all products, programs and services and ensure prospects understand the value of All Sport's role in helping them reach their fitness goals.
* Reach and surpass monthly sales projections.
* Perform all basic member transactions including billing change, membership holds and changes.
* Attend weekly sales and training meetings.
* Be an example and mentor for Junior Membership Consultants.
The Membership Consultant reports directly to the Membership Director.
*A passion for fitness
*Excellent customer service skills
*Prior sales experience needed
*Must be a people person
* Excellent listening and verbal communication skills
* Ability to build relationships with members
* Ability to resolve conflicts in a professional, tactful manner
* Work cooperatively with other staff and team members
* Ability to multi-task and learn quickly
* Ability to operate a computer and proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word
*Must be flexible with days, evening and weekends.