HOURS: FULL TIME
JOB SUMMARY: Assists with the administration, development, and expansion of TRI’s programs and staff. The Program Performance Manager creates a systematic process to help employees align their goals with company expectations and create an environment where they can consistently meet and exceed performance standards.
- Conducts regular performance evaluations of employees to measure their progress toward meeting goals and achieving objectives.
- Reviews job descriptions with regularity to reflect changes in job duties.
- Participates in hiring decisions by conducting interviews with candidates and reviewing resumes and applications.
- Identifies training needs for employees to ensure they are adequately equipped to perform their jobs effectively.
- Creates opportunities for employees to share resources, expertise, and collaborate on projects; provides guidance on conflict management.
- Ensures program deliverables are aligned with strategic goals and objectives of the organization.
- Ensures completion of program contract monthly, quarterly and annual reports as required.
- Oversees quality of service provided to consumers; reviews standards of service to be provided; ensures all staff are trained and maintain quality service delivery.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Executive Director.
Bachelor's degree and 4 years of administrative experience
Proven supervisory and management skills
Knowledge of consumer rights, empowerment, and self-help philosophy
Must have outstanding writing and communication skills
Must be well organized, able to work independently, and able to meet deadlines
Personal experience with a disability preferred
Competitive salary; full benefits/no cost share; generous PTO
Please submit a cover letter and résumé to: Lisa Tarricone, Executive Director @ email@example.com No phone calls, please.
Taconic Resources for Independence, Inc. is committed to a discrimination-free workplace and to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, pregnancy, mental or physical challenging condition, marital status, amnesty, political affiliation, status as a covered veteran, or other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.