Dutchess County Stabilization Center Licensed Master Social Worker in Poughkeepsie, NY
FULL-TIME & OVERNIGHT SHIFTS !!
Provide oversight & direct services to people (including youth) through family therapeutic services such as assessments, treatment plans & discharge planning. Emotional resilience & stability are required for this position as it involves crisis intervention / management.
Summary : People USA provides people living with mental health and/or addiction issues with the highest-quality, effective peer services & behavioral health care. We are a peer-run nonprofit organization. Our agency is composed entirely of people with their own lived experiences with mental health / addiction / recovery. Our mission is to educate / support / empower people to understand / manage / overcome behavioral health issues.
Essential Duties : The Licensed Social Worker (LMSW) will provide oversight & direct services including individuals (including youth), & family therapeutic services to guests, including assessments, treatment plans, and discharge planning.
- Provide therapeutic services to Center guests & their families;
- Collaborate with community providers, team members, & external partners of diverse backgrounds;
- Complete & sign off on required documentation including biopsychosocial assessments / treatment planning / implementation;
- Demonstrate cultural competency & commitment to guests;
- Represent People USA within community & at public events, conferences, etc.;
- Act as advocate, assisting clients gain access to resources while confronting their personal issues such as mental illness / addiction / abuse;
- Knowledge and experience working with co-occurring populations
- Masters Degree in Social Work (LMSW)
- Masters Degree in Mental Health (LMHC)
- Valid Current License
- Preferred: Bi-lingual (English/Spanish)
- Knowledge of community and community resources
- Ability to pass background checks
- Valid driver's license
Payrate: $32.69 per hour + 1.18 per hour for Overnight Shifts