Tipsy Social is growing and is looking for an entry-level Marketing Coordinator to join our team. As a marketing coordinator, you will complete tasks by deadlines and be a proactive go-getter. You will anticipate needs and address potential problems before they ever happen. You will act as a sponge and learn from our agency, team, and clients. You will seek out ways to increase your understanding of the industry and opportunities to hone your skills.
As a marketing coordinator, you will be expected to:
Most candidates who will find success in this role have:
- Support the marketing team with planning, implementing, and monitoring marketing campaigns
- Attend client meetings, take notes, and provide detailed minutes
- Assist with the production of marketing materials and collateral
- Help organize and coordinate marketing events such as conferences, webinars, and trade shows
- Evaluate data and create reports on key metrics to monitor campaign efficiency and analyze trends
- Write and edit content for different platforms such as social media, websites, and press releases
- Provide administrative and project support for a variety of marketing projects
- A Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, public relations, business, or related field and one year of professional work experience OR at least 3 years of professional work experience at a fast-paced, growing business.
- Understanding of basic marketing tactics and tools, such as email marketing, social media, project management, graphic design, paid advertising, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Ability to travel in the Hudson Valley and attend some evening and weekend events
- An outgoing personality with a love for meeting new people
Salary: $18-$19 per hour, based on experience.
In addition, Tipsy Social offers an employer-sponsored benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k with company match, generous paid time off, professional development opportunities, gym membership, and more.
Interested candidates should submit their cover letter, resume, and a link to their social media accounts for consideration at https://getwithtipsy.com/jobs/marketing-coordinator/
. Tipsy Social is an EOE that encourages applications from diverse community members.