We’re looking for a stellar individual to join our award-winning team of Marketing Mixologists™ as a Content Specialist! The content specialist is responsible for translating our client’s business objectives and goals into highly engaging commercial visual media for a variety of applications (website, social media, advertising, etc.). The content specialist must be a strong visual storyteller who understands how to develop marketing, editorial, and commercial photos and videos to support brand strategy and communication goals. They must be able to flex between media platforms and styles as appropriate to the story and adapt to emerging trends and technologies.
Some things you might be responsible for…
Ideally, you’ll possess…
- Producing high-quality still and video imagery in a variety of styles and under various conditions
- Researching, interviewing, writing, and editing compelling and accurate copy for scripts, photo essays, and captions
- Pitching ideas, taking and giving creative direction, and adapting to suggestions and redirection
- Manage end-to-end creative projects.
- Engaging and communicating with our clients and campaign subjects
At a minimum, you must possess…
- Advanced technical and creative knowledge in digital photography and video production, including lighting, composition, and editing techniques
- High proficiency in Mac OS and production software related to the creation and editing of video and photography, including Adobe Creative Suite
- Demonstrated knowledge of digital still and video cameras, lenses, lighting equipment, and image transmission equipment
- A strong understanding of the marketing, social media, web, graphic design, and/or public relations fields
- Graphic design experience is a plus
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- A bachelor’s degree (BFA) in Photography, Videography, or a related field
What you’ll get in exchange…
- At least two years of professional experience as a visual content producer in journalism, social media, advertising/marketing agency, institutional/corporate communications, or commercial studio setting
- A portfolio of commercial work showcasing your ability to capture quality content for print and digital display
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship, and teamwork skills; able to develop relationships and build engagement with subjects
- Effective time-management skills
- A detailed and process-oriented structure
- The ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- The willingness to accept feedback and positively implement constructive criticism
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment under deadline pressure
- Ability and desire to continually learn new techniques and processes
- Able to lift/move heavy equipment required for film/photo production, carry camera on shoulder, stand/walk for long periods of time
Starting salary: $45,000 per year
In addition, Tipsy Social offers a benefits package including company-sponsored medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401k with company match, generous paid time off, professional development opportunities, gym membership, and more.
Interested candidates should submit their resume, cover letter, and links to a digital portfolio of work for consideration at getwithtipsy.com.
Tipsy Social is an EOE and highly encourages applications from individuals with diverse backgrounds.