Ethan Allen is recruiting for a Quality Assurance Coordinator for our client, a leading manufacturer in the metals fabrication industry located in Poughkeepsie, NY. The right candidate will be very experienced with maintaining ISO regulations in a manufacturing environment.
This is a full-time role with overtime available. This is a temp-to-hire position with competitive pay.
- Maintenance of ISO Quality System in manufacturing environment
- Update quality assurance manual to meet new ISO standards
- Take corrective action to ensure ISO standards are maintained
- Preparation of reports regarding progress and performance
- Evaluate customer satisfaction with product
- 2+ years minimum experience with quality insurance in a manufacturing setting
- High level of understanding of ISO regulations
- Manufacturing experience preferred
- Experienced with quality assurance
- Experienced with statistical & data analysis
- A “roll-up-your-sleeves” mentality
Interested parties should apply by submitting their resume for immediate consideration.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Applications are considered on the basis of skills, experience and qualifications without regard to race, age, creed, color, nationality, gender, sexual preference, marital status, military background, disability or any other legally protected status. All employment related decisions, including hiring, advancement, promotion, compensation, training, discipline, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment, are made in accord with this policy.