Perks: You will be provided a competitive salary of $90,000 – $120,000, based on experience, as well as a comprehensive benefits package, and a supportive working environment.
What you’ll do as the Associate Attorney:
- Represent developers, retailers, non-profit entities, religious institutions, and individuals before municipal and state land use, zoning, and environmental agencies
- Assist clients with all aspects of land use permitting and regulatory compliance, including New York’s State Environmental Quality Review Act (SEQRA)
- Regularly attend meetings with municipalities, local planning/zoning boars, officials, and consultants
- Work closely with other Attorneys, team members, and Partners
Requirements of the Associate Attorney:
- JD from an accredited law school
- Admitted to practice law in the State of New York
- At least 2 years of experience with Land Use and Zoning cases; preferably in the Hudson Valley
- Experience in Commercial Real Estate a plus
Equal Opportunity Statement
Applications are considered on the basis of skills, experience and qualifications without regard to race, age, creed, color, nationality, gender, sexual preference, marital status, military background, disability or any other legally protected status. All employment related decisions, including hiring, advancement, promotion, compensation, training, discipline, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment, are made in accord with this policy.