Ethan Allen Workforce Solutions is currently seeking a well-versed Junior Web Developer who will be responsible for scaling and maintaining the site of a domestically recognized company in Chester, NY. The client is progressively growing and looking to add appropriate IT talent to their already established team. You will be responsible for administrating the company’s in-house applications as well as collaborating to create new ones.
Junior Web Developer Responsibilities:
- Design, develop and maintain an innovative, engaging and informative website.
- Advise, collaborate with, and synthesize feedback from Managers and other members within the IT Department.
- Develop site layouts and user interfaces using HTML/CSS practices among other languages.
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- College diploma in Computer Science or related field.
- 2+ years of continuous experience in Web Development.
- Strong background in development using HTML, CSS, PHP, etc.
- Understanding of the C# language and vb.net as well as asp.net.
- Knowledge of responsive web design and frameworks such as Bootstrap.
- Familiar with the suite of Adobe products; especially Photoshop and Illustrator as well as MS Sharepoint.
This is a full-time permanent opportunity with a company who has locations in twenty-two states and approximately 4,000 employees nationwide. The client will offer an extensive benefits package and the capacity to grow within the organization. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Applications are considered on the basis of skills, experience and qualifications without regard to race, age, creed, color, nationality, gender, sexual preference, marital status, military background, disability or any other legally protected status. All employment related decisions, including hiring, advancement, promotion, compensation, training, discipline, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment, are made in accord with this policy.