Ethan Allen Workforce Solutions has an internal opportunity as the company begins to integrate a new Workforce Management software. As a Software Implementation Specialist you will support our clients throughout the implementation process of our solutions. It involves a wide range of activities from requirements gathering to system configuration and post implementation support. You will be required to lead both remote and face-to-face meetings and guide our clients to a successful project delivery.
- Handle all incoming and outgoing phone and video sessions, responsible for working with the client for troubleshooting, configuration, and training of software system.
- Document all client communications (verbal or written) accurately.
- You will need to listen to the issue, determine whether it is a simple configuration issue, needing either guidance to configure, or actual configuration.
- The Implementation Specialist will be responsible for coordinating and conducting training of the client's team via phone and video, with occasional onsite visits to provide some peace of mind during go-lives.
- Manage project from initiation to completion and assist in the maintenance of the software.
- Pull, analyze, and report data to upper management on client usage and efficiency.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology preferred
- 3+ years of experience implementing software
- 3+ years of work experience in end user support and/or software training
- Project Management experience
- An understanding on how to work in Access providing database maintenance
- Ability to report data using various tools like Excel and Crystal Reports
- Knowledge of Kronos software a plus