Join the PCA family! Our fast growth enables us to add Help Desk/Support Engineers. PCA is a proactive Managed Service Provider, responding to the needs and challenges of our clients in the Hudson Valley and surrounding areas. We are a stone’s throw from the arts, culture, and food scene of historic Rhinebeck and several Hudson Valley locations. All of this makes PCA an amazing place to work!
PCA is seeking a “senior-level” technician to join our fast growing highly successful team. If you have a strong work ethic, a positive attitude and the right experience we would like to meet with you.
Qualified candidates will have the following experience and skill set including experience with:
- routers and firewall such as Cisco, WatchGuard and Sonicwall
- Microsoft Exchange and Office 365 environments
- Deployment and configuration of Windows server
- Virtual machine environment, Hyper-V and VMware
- Cloud hosted service; Citrix environment
- BC/DR solutions such as Datto and Infrascale
- LAN / WAN networking
- Security implementation in the IT environment
Other key factors:
- Highly developed problem solving skills
- Experience working with client site managers; CEO, CIO, IT managers and other key staff
- Ability to work in more than one IT environment – multiple clients
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Ability to use a ticketing system
- Strong communications skills
- Attention to details
- Strong customer service skills
- Technical degree and technical training
- Proven successful track record in areas listed above
- A team player, positive attitude with desire to go beyond what is expected of him/her.
Technology certifications are also a plus and will weigh into our decision making process. We are looking for a candidate that can assess client issues then use their expertise and experience to provide solutions.
This is a full time position. Salary is based on applicants experience and certifications.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Great pay and bonuses
- Support for training and education opportunities
- Major Medical Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- 401k with employer match
We are committed to our associates and we demonstrate this in the way we offer a fun and meaningful work environment. Here are a few examples:
Bowling Tournament – Bring the fun! Life is short and busy, so we schedule our fun. Once a year, we have a family bowling event for the coveted PCA bowling “trophy”.
Company Picnic – We have a yearly company family picnic which encourages team building.
Education and Certifications – How do you want to grow and develop professionally?We have access to programs that will help you reach your professional goals. We’ll also support you in taking courses or getting certified in fields related to our industry.
Come grow with us! We are looking for candidates that are excited by the opportunity to serve our customers and become a part of our winning team! We value our employees and recognize their contributions to our growth.
We are a Drug Free Workplace
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
We welcome applications from Veterans