- Manage existing and new customer relationships
- Travel throughout United States to meet with brokers, distributors and retailers
- Manage an effective ‘drip method’ approach to continuously be in front of partners
- Track business relationship and meetings in CRM
- Work with other internal teams and external teams to ensure client satisfaction is maximized ?
- Previous experience in managing both large and small accounts
- Industry specific experience in retail settings that offer food, cosmetics and/or health products preferred
- Ability to take direction, work as a team as well as autonomously when necessary to get the job done
- Exceptional communication, reporting and organizational skills
- Experience working with all natural or organic products is ideal
This position will offer a competitive salary with commission/bonus potential, all business expenses paid, health benefits, 401k, paid time off, and holidays. This is a growing organization that forecasts continuous development and expansion and has a strong need someone well-versed in account management.
If you meet the qualifications, please apply.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Applications are considered on the basis of skills, experience and qualifications without regard to race, age, creed, color, nationality, gender, sexual preference, marital status, military background, disability or any other legally protected status. All employment related decisions, including hiring, advancement, promotion, compensation, training, discipline, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment, are made in accord with this policy.