Ethan Allen Workforce Solutions is seeking a dynamic and tech savvy Recruiting Assistant/ Junior Recruiter to join our growing team in our Poughkeepsie office!
We are looking for someone that is goal oriented, has a keen eye for detail, and interacts well with candidates and our existing team.
Who you are: You are an eager, money motivated, hard worker. You’ll take your work home with you and work all night if that’s what it takes to get the job done. The more successfully you connect candidates with companies, the more you earn. You bring enormous enthusiasm, energy (with or without added caffeine) and commitment. You have a strong desire to be a part of a winning team – we generously reward hard work.
A Day in the Life of a Junior Recruiter:
- Conduct brief phone screening conversations to identify candidates who meet minimum requirements
- Seek out passive candidates through phone calls, emails, networking, Internet searches and social media
- Maintain accurate records on applicant status
- Provide timely responses to all applicants
- Other projects and tasks assigned by supervisor
- Interview candidates in person to clarify candidate search parameters and experience
- Offer exceptional customer service to everyone you interact with at all times
What We Offer:
- Base salary & Commission eligibility
- Bonus plan
- Limitless career growth
- Paid time off and holidays
- Full benefits
Qualifications That Will Set You Up for Success:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management, Human Resources, Communications, Sales or related experience is required
- 1-2 years' experience in a sales, recruiting or heavily customer service based role
- Proficient in Word and Excel with the ability to learn and adapt to new software programs
- Ability to work in dynamic, fast paced environment, and keep up with a high volume of activity
- Excellent verbal and written communication and organizational skills with thorough follow up
- The willingness and ability to go out and speak to anyone at any given time with no reservations; fully outgoing personality required
- Resiliency and determination; driven to succeed
This is a new and exciting position with our organization due to continued growth that will require a candidate with the ability to learn, take direction, offer resiliency, follow processes and, above all else, be self-driven to be a top producer with our team.
Hours for this position require availability of 8:30am until 5:30pm, Monday through Friday, with the willingness to work additional hours. This position offers unlimited income and career opportunities.
Please submit a resume for consideration!
Equal Opportunity Statement
Applications are considered on the basis of skills, experience and qualifications without regard to race, age, creed, color, nationality, gender, sexual preference, marital status, military background, disability or any other legally protected status. All employment related decisions, including hiring, advancement, promotion, compensation, training, discipline, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment, are made in accord with this policy.