The Workforce Connections Program at DC Regional Chamber of Commerce is looking for a full time Case Manager with experience working with adults aged 18-65. The Case Manager will provide:
* Guidance and support to program participants
* Assist participants with identifying and achieving educational goals, obtaining employment and advancing his or her skills through training and workshops.
* Positive supports to engage in program activities.
The right candidate must be able:
* To understand and to follow program requirements, complete reports, and assist individuals with obtaining eligibility information.
* To serve as a positive role model.
* To work with a diverse group of youth, families, employers and community partners so excellent telephone skills and computer skills are required.
*An understanding of the local community and human services is desirable.
*Proficiency in Word and Excel required, and ability to learn program database.
*Attend chamber and community events
*Minimum of a Bachelors degree is required in related field as well as clean driver license.
*Some local travel to employers, schools, stores and other program related events is necessary. Mileage is reimbursed. Salary based on experience. Hours are M, T, W, F - 8:30 to 4:30 pm, Thursday 11 am - 7 pm, or as requested in advance and as needed at various events before and after hours. The Chamber is an equal opportunity employer and offers a full benefit package, including health, dental and 401K plan.
Only those applicants that have appropriate experience will be contacted. No phone calls please. Resume and cover letter required for consideration.
$22.00 - $25.00 per hour
Benefits: 401(k), 401(k) matching, Dental insurance, Employee assistance program, Flexible spending account, Health insurance, Paid time off, Tuition reimbursement, Vision insurance