The Hudson-Valley's largest and most experienced distributor of custom truck bodies, snow/ice solutions, and trailers is seeking a punctual, mechanically inclined individual with a professional appearance to expand our team.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
Assisting customers both in person and via phone with parts purchases for various equipment by:
- Utilizing general mechanical knowledge to identify parts needed
- Type up sales orders and place orders with distributors
- Receive deliveries and maintain inventory
- Maintain clear communication with customers regarding status
- Communicating with staff and customers in a friendly and professional manner
Candidate required to be 18 years of age with a high school diploma or equivalent, able to lift up to 100lbs, possess a valid NYS driver's license and be willing to drive in the snow. Mechanical knowledge, computer literacy, phone etiquette and the ability maintain organization in a fast paced environment are essential for this role. Bi-lingual with forklift experience preferred, but not necessary.