$50.00 DEPOSIT DUE NOW & $225.00 CASH DUE AT EVENT *
* You will need to purchase admission tickets separately CLICK HERE for admission tickets.
CASH ONLY, please.
HOT-AIR BALLOON RIDE INFO
A typical balloon adventure is approximately three hours from set-up through pack-up with the actual flight lasting approximately 45 minutes. You will be returned to the launch site in your balloon's chase vehicle.
Balloon rides have been used for engagements, weddings, client rewards birthday/graduation gifts, and a whole lot more. Don't miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime experience!
Evening rides are $275 per person.
A $50 non-refundable deposit will be charged at the time of registration per person.
Please print your confirmation email and bring it as well as valid ID with you on the day of your ride. All passengers MUST check-in at the Balloon Ride Tent to sign a liability waiver. The balance due will be paid upon arrival to the balloon ride tent. CASH ONLY.
Please, leave yourself plenty of travel time as traffic may cause significant delays. No refunds will be issued for missed rides due to late arrival.
For evening flights, check-in is at 5 p.m.
BALLON RIDE DISCLAIMER
By purchasing a Hot-Air Balloon Ride, you agree to the following:
- All sales are final. If your launch is canceled for any reason, if there is room at a later launch, you will be asked to try and reschedule at check-in the day of the canceled launch. If, at the end of the weekend, NONE of the launches were successful, the $50 deposit will be refunded.
- All passengers must be tall enough to see over the side of the basket (approximately 48-inches).
- Passengers should dress in comfortable clothing and closed-toe footwear.
- All passengers should be able to jump off of a picnic table as you will need to climb into and out of the balloon basket and landings can be bumpy.
- Balloons are not handicapped accessible.
- All passengers, willingly, and voluntarily assume full responsibility for all risks of any and every kind involved with or arising from participation in hot-air balloon activities whether during flight preparation, takeoff, flight, landing, travel to or from the takeoff or landing areas, or otherwise.
- In consideration for participation in this activity and with the intent to be legally bound all passengers release, waive and relinquish all claims as a direct or indirect result of participation in this activity and irrevocably release all of the Parties, (Dutchess County Regional Chamber of Commerce, Dutchess County Fairgrounds, or the individual balloonists) their employees, agents, representatives, elected officials, contractors, subcontractors, successors, heirs, assigns, affiliates, volunteers and legal representatives from, and hold them harmless for, all claims, rights, demands or causes of action, whether known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, arising out of the ballooning activities, which may be had against the Parties in connection with ballooning activities with the Parties.
- All passengers agree to make no claims against or sue any of the Parties for injuries, death or property damage caused due to the ordinary negligence of the Parties or any dangerous conditions of any property upon which the ballooning activities may take place.
- Signing up for a balloon flight does not guarantee you will fly, as flights are completely dependent on weather. ALL BALLOONS TAKEOFF AT THE DISCRETION OF THE PILOT. Sometimes, due to impending weather and WIND or other conditions, balloons will launch early/late or not at all.
- Basket sizes vary from balloon-to-balloon and are dependent on weight capacity; therefore, passengers may not be able to ride together. We will do our best to put all passengers together when possible and seldom separate twosomes, but it is a possibility.